Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, March 31, 2017

Yo, Guys, Tags Exist!

YEeaaaahhhhh I am tagging all my posts so you can find em more easily!!!!!! YEAy yay . ye . okay so. so do y'all want like some writing? llllllllllllllll this is a bad idea i'ma cringe at this in 2 years lol i've been cringing a lot today lllll my new tic is lllllllll so ye get used to it llllll. okya. aaaaaaaaaaaa what parttttt?? hhhh.

lol this was from January 26.
Anyway, you may have noticed the tags bar on the side of your screen!! That's a list of most of my tags. Generally they should be the ones that tag more than one thing, and a few good one-offs. You can click on them to find all the posts tagged with that. Ohhh that's why I didn't post this before. Lol I was going to put in some writing ok we could do that ok.

Nvm no way no no no.

No comments:

Post a Comment