Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Writing? What?! Wonder Why I Wasn't Working on Writing Work on Writing. . .

A BEAUTIFUL ALLITERATIVE TITLE. Honestly, I don't know how I do it. Anyway, I really need to work on my novel, so I was reading this article on How Not to Write a Novel, and it is truly inspiring. So inspiring, in fact, that I am going to write!! (About writing)
+cue theme music+
Okay, so I am going to analyze (NOT "positively", sorry!!!) The Dragonet Prophecy, so minor spoilers, but only for the first book.
Also a thing about a mix-up that happens to me all the time :'-( Maybe it just means I have really high opinions of humanity..

Question ONE: How does the Writer make me Want to Turn the Page?



She makes me care about the character, and leave us with only as much information as the main character (Clay) has, and

WHY DO I GET "We're Gonna Find it" from BARBIE AND THE DIAMOND CASTLE STUCK IN MY HEAD RANDOMLY SO OFTEN???????? THIS IS LIKE THE SEVENTH TIME EVER. I DON'T ACTUALLY KEEP TRACK, DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, IT MIGHT BE MORE.


So whenever I see something that says "fall for you" or "fell for my best friend" or something like that, my first thought (or 7) are that it means something like "took a hit for" and AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THIS? Because it usually takes me like 2-8 minutes to realize...

Lol what even... This is from February 5th.



Of last year. YUP. It's that old.
I'm just going to post this?

No comments:

Post a Comment