Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, March 24, 2017

Yo Guys!!!! Penguin's Here Lol OH ALSO I Have a New Obsession. Not Really an Obsession. But.

So Penguin was lookin at my prompts and then ended up looking at her old blog. There is one post and two drafts. Haha I am so much more successful than you.
Okay what about prompts????????? Wooooo
okay do:

[2-5] cosplaying and just generally havin fun.

"Where are you getting all these corks??"



"This is by {singer/songwriter/musician}?" "I think so."

"That's what they intended dancing for." (I just wanna dance with you)

(New prompt phenomenon: out of context song quotes!)

"We don't have to do anything to them."

[3-17] writing a magazine.

"She's gonna leave you with a smile." (she'll leave you with a smile)

(See if you can guess what song they're from before you read the black highlighted)

[3-12] making paper snowflakes (maybe have one of them explain how to make them correctly, and like one of them refuse to make them anything but four-fold symmetrical)

"How many buckles do you think we'll need for this?"

"SOMEONE BRING ME A POOL CUE!" "You mean a billiards stick?"

[2-6] accidentally making puns and having a BALL (use this site for good sayings to come up with puns for?)

Seriously? It's been more than a month and a half and I still haven't come here and put in my pics? Yeesh.

"I don't see." (lol sorta cheating; from "anything but Mine")
"Simple and Clean" (Utada Hikaru)

 "I Will Always Return (Finale)" (Bryan Adams)

"We'll be the Stars" (Sabrina Carpenter)

 "Right Here Waiting" (Richard Marx)

So that's that.






No comments:

Post a Comment