Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, March 20, 2017

HOOO BOYYY

My dad was looking at these and he read larxene as "larxner" and it was hilarious.
SO here are my Favorite Weapons: (if I do nothing good the rest of the week it's because all of my foreplanning went to today. Today, where I decided, foolishly, to draw my favorite weapons of every character. From every game. (with options). Yes. I did that.)




So the weapon on the lower right corner which I attempted before promptly giving up was the Dreamcloud: Dreamcloud so you can see why I gave up on that concept.
And that's why I didn't draw    
that one!                                  
Btw here's a pic of Way to the Dawn for ref:Way to the Dawn
SO! That was FUN, HUH? So I'm hoping that the pics are good enough quality that you can click on them and zoom in and be able to read the words? Cuz I could do that on my camera, so if I can't on the computer I will be Sad™™™ (lol I did it again).
It's close enought to tomorrow
AW SHOOT THE CLOCK JUST CHANGED.
I was gonna post this at 11:59
but now it's 12
oh well
good night lovelies

Comin back at 12:06 or so to add some references: way to the dawn specifically.
All of these can be found at https://www.khwiki.com/Way_to_the_Dawn (not that page specifically)(But it's a good place to start)(just flounder your way through the categories)

These are posted in order of drawing! Some of my favorites: "Katamari on a Stick" "Keyblade of Heart", the blade of "Oathkeeper", "Aer", and whatever Vexen's shield is called. Ok g'night!

He-hey! I checked and it appears that you CAN click on the pics to make them bigger, and you Are Able to Read the Notes! (Which is good bc they are lovely notes that I wrote while drawing)(Yes you should read them yes)(Let me know if you want me to add pics of them all for reference or links to pics)(Cuz I can do that)(but it will make the post way long)(and I don't know if you want that?)(So please tell me if you do)(And I will Make it Happen)(Ok goodnight for REAL)

Lul one more thing: I can finally close that window!!! The one that has Khwiki.com up on it! Goodbye old friend! I won't miss having you randomly show up when I accidentally click the very edge of my screen or when I click the desktop button and click it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment