Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, March 20, 2017

OK Guys, Here's the Deal

There's these things!
They're like, fruit.
But! /they come in a nice little easy to carry/open/eat from package! Here's a picture: 
See? So they're these cute little plastic cups of fruit.

Easy to open!
When I open it, I like to lick the top because when we got them before there would sometimes be some juice on it, but that hasn't happened this time. Still fun though!They're diced up peaches in some Jell-o like stuff!! It's supposedly strawberry flavored. Just tastes like fruit to me. 
I like them refrigerated, but you can eat them room temp! Just not so refreshing.
So it's a great snack for after/mid exercise and tastes nice and Refreshing, and Hydrating! And it's FRUIT! So.

They're Dole fruit cups and i don't remember the exact name right now lol so I'll tell ya later. I just felt like making one of those tumblr-esque posts of like short things and pictures and lots of Exclamation Points! so I did. 

Btw did you notice my awesome shirt?! Thanks, Penguin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment