Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, March 13, 2017

Okay this Time we're Definitely in Another Universe

This is not how Wishing Star usualy looks, right? Wishing Star
{Oh you thought
Spellbinderyou were getting
a post of writing
about that? No no
no. Just the same
thing over and over.}

CrabclawAnd how about Spellbinder???  What even is that???????

<----
Is 
thi 
how 
crabclaw 
usually 
looks?  I'mm not as sure abt this one but I thought that it didn't have a whole crab on it... idk tho
Is this right for Divine Rose? ↱ Divine Rose
The heck is this: Lady Luck??????????????????????//
Metal Chocobo

I don't think that's Lady Luck.
Is this really metal Chocobo? I think it's slightly wrong... ->
At least Kingdom Key is okay.
Decisive PumpkinTHIS IS DEFINITELY NOT RIGHT Sweet Memories THAT'S NOT...
THOSE AREN'T SWEET MEMORIES
THEY'RE VER VER SOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While this is a real keyblade, I'm fairly sure that this: ↗
is most certainly NOT Decisive Pumpkin. (I think)

What's THIS Gull Wing? "Gull Wing"? I'v never seen that bird in my life.
This isn't what Zero/One looks like: Zero/One. . . . . . right?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"Penguin. The dwarves can't wake her up because she already kissed them." (a couple nights ago, we watched Snow White, and she asked why the dwarves couldn't wake her up with a kiss on the forehead of soemthing, and later i woke her up to say that.)(cuz it has to be loves first kiss)(I think)(right?)(idk actually)(goodbye)

No comments:

Post a Comment