Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, March 23, 2017

SIDEEEEE QUESSSTTTSSSSS

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ugh why is everything so terrible?

Like. It's a simultaneous battle of "dude, we're all going to die, panic time" and "bro, Kingdom Hearts is adorable and amazing, smiles, bro"
Sighh. So side quests, huh? I'm going with SHOOT! I was thinking of taking some pics but then I remembered. KHI is at grm's house.
the struggle.

So! anyway. 99 puppy collection is great

i of course also love trinities.
obviously.
what were you expecting khi is the best
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's so great sigh i'm so tired and also. hungry... and i should brush my teeth. I want an emogi of like a smiley face spinning and while spinning turning into a horrified/panicked face and then like continuing to roll away 'screaming'.

Anyway here I remain, staring into the void of Cybervoid™. typing listlessly into my blog. which one day will be worth naught. and yet
because we're all going to die one day so wow my existensialism is high today that's why I used to stay away from social media... but no i had to look for text posts to make text post memes for Penguin and ended up watching (following w/o an account) (also reading through archives) a few blogs and of course it's basically just existentialism with some romance stuff and jokes about not drinking enough water (??????? i don't get it????) thrown in. . .
i should be asleep rn.
how many times am I going to say that before I post this. goodnight.
sigh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment