Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Sunday, March 19, 2017

So Guys

Today is day 1 of kh appreciation week i guess hhh

(don't mind me i'm just internally cringing over here~~~) (Idk why i feel so awkward about these)(I thought it'd be fun when i startd seeing them everywhere)(but maybe I'm just self-conscious)(whatever)
Soooo I'm supposed to do something for Favorite Outfit (Who wore it best?)??
Idk!
Ok how abt the organization robe? Lol it's so iconic. and also generic. XD ok also. um I like Kairi's khI outfit? But maybe it's just cuz Kairi is Eternally Adorable? Lol but come on.
BTW I noticed in February (the 28th to be specific) that she has EASY-LACE LACES!!!!! HOW ADORABLE IS THATTTTTTTT AAAAA
So my fave thing abt the Org coat is that it only shows the lower face of certain people. For instance: When it's Roxas, you can see the lower face (chin, mouth, part of nose). In Days, when you're chasing the imposter, eventually you corner them and you can see the lower face-- it's Xion, not Riku. In fact, in the Battle Reports (I think that's what it's called), there are two entries for "???" both of them being people in the Coat w the hood up but one of them has the visible lower face--- that one's Xion. And sometimes the Org meets and they almost all have their hoods up and you can't tell who's who w/o the voices and motions (honestly the only ones I can tell by voice are Demyx, Axel [who never has his hood up], and Larxene [who's not in any of those scenes][bc of reasons][such as being dead][that's a good reason])(so mostly I have to rely on when they hold up their weapons or like reference certain things)(like Luxord and his game/card/luck refs)(but also usually he's holding his cards)(oh I can tell Xigbar too)(ohhhh xigbar)(you have so many problems)(sigh)(anyway)
So yeahh.
Of Sora's outfits I'd say in a second his KHI outfit. Idk I'm kinda unprepped for this one... I've been working on tomorrow's. I'm still not done. *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment