Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Party Members

My favorite party members...

Ok we'll go game by game again bc.

KHI: 
Ummm idk. I like how sometimes in this game, you're forced to play without Donald and Goofy; there are multiple instances of this, the first (other than Destiny Islands, of course) is in Deep Jungle. There's also (off the top of my head) if you get bad evidence in Wonderland, a lot of Hollow Bastion, When you go to fight Hercules (because Sora [accidentally wrote out Hercules and looked over and realized...] is too hotheaded), and... Yeah is that it? Idk. But as I was saying, I love it cuz of the story reasons why it happens. In KHII, there's: Luxord battle, uhh I think all/most of the battles in what's that place called with like the gravestones or whatever? Idk, I just remember luxord... Final battle. Some of the Colosseum Underworld arena battles. Like... idk. Mostly, in that game, it's all for fights, and there's little to no story impact/reason. Other than at the end which is mostly just so we can have emu-sora. Which is great don't get me wrong.
Anyhow. My fave part member........................... uhh idk, maybe Peter Pan? Oh yeah I was also going to mention that you have to have Peter in your party to fight the Phantom bc he's the only one who can understand Tink.
OK. CoM: CLOUD. (this counts. bc. otherwise it's just the same as khi? and either way they're cards so.)
KHII: JACK SKEELLLINGTONNNN 
Days: Xion, are you kidding? OH yeah i drew a quick li'l doodle of her in the car when we went to Trader Joe's. (it's REALLY bad. I didn't get to the mouth and it's too squished, and i didn't shade her hair, but enjoy this bad picture anyway)(I mean like, the photo is really bad quality also): aa I'm so tired rn. Haha Re:Coded? XD XD What u talkin bout??? No such thinggggg. Except in Hollow Bastion. But whatev. Goooood nighiiit... oops. Oh well.
In endless ocean: "Embryos that hatch in the mother's body are nourished with highly nutritious womb milk" (EDIT AND CORRECT LATER, PUPPLEZ)
CORRECTED: "Embryos that hatch in adult females' bodies are nourished with highly nutritional womb milk." ~ that's about Red Stingrays.

No comments:

Post a Comment