Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February 2017 Snippets

Can I just say that Sora and Kairi are freaking adorable? Oh my goodness. Also. Roxas and Xion and Axel are like the cutest bffs ever. Like seriously. - 2/5/17 10:58 AM
Although at the end Axel is a little bit of a jerk... I'd guess he's just underestimating Roxas, thinking he's more naive than he is; but can he really not tell how upset he is? At least don't look so angry when he storms off, man. 2/5 11:10 AM

I expect this to go here  (You would not believe how long it is taking me to find what track it is oh my gosh) Okay it was SO HARD TO FIND (I.E. impossible) that I RECORDED MYSELF HUMMING IT. YEAH. Okay let's see if we can make this work...


Okay I don't know? We'll see. It's been like a freaking HOUR since I began this ludicrously difficult search. wow. 2/5 1:52 PM

What's the deal with Super Bowl ads? 2/7/2:13AM

OMG okay I think it's Ventus' theme!!!!!!!!!!! lemme check better. Yup. Ventus' theme. Aww such nice music -.-
2/7 2:24 AM

Kingdom Hearts and Wings of Fire are the best things to ever have happened. Like wow guys. 2/8 2:55 PM

Riku using a computer is the best thing to come out of KH Re:Coded. 2/8 2:58 PM

 Whoa what is up with that thumbnail? idk. just skip to like three minutes in if you want to skip all the cringey voicework (sorry).

So, why exactly can't Namine write in the memories of her and the castle and also Xion ????? And WHY CAN RIKU REMEMBER SORA???????????? I hate Riku btw. GAAAAAAHH. 2/11 4:48PM

YAY SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!!!!! San Francisco made community college tuition free for residents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you San Fran! Everyone else: follow San Fran's lead! WOOOO FREE COLLEGE!!! 2/11 9:35 PM
Ok I know it's unrelated but directly after i wrote that I checked TMD's Twitter and saw this XD:
 --- 2/11 9:36 PM
I don't really get the whole "If you _____ (agree with such and such, support so and so, believe whatever, voted for whoever, etc),do me a favor and unfollow me right now." thing. Like, yeah, sure, but do you really want to continue the division? And if they disagree with you strongly enough, they'll unfollow of their own volition... and if they don't, just, sorta, try to quietly and subtly convert them. You have the outlet for it. (ok not convert, but like do start a conversation, or explain your views more openly, or whatever.) 2/11 10:05PM

It'll be like crispysoggy. Both. - Penguin, 2k17. She suggested putting little pieces of bread on the pizza she's making. - 2/12 4:13 PM

When you want to hold the sunny btr(sic) & jelly in same hand, but jelly is smaller but glass so you don't want to hold it in your fingers, but sb doesn't fit well - 2/13 12:41 AM (transcribed from a notebook)

i spilled some salt right

so i threw some over my shoulder

and then

i got this sinking fear



that what if
I just threw
a bunch of salt
into
my hair
????
I didn't tho

^^chat w Penguin - 2/19 ~12:10 AM (transcribed 2:43 AM)
[[edit 3/1 3:52 AM: I have to go find the chat bc I just noticed that it has "so i" through "sinking fear" twice instead of the rest of the conversation]]
Truffles--like, chocolate truffles, not mushrooms--are amazing. 2/19 3:14 AM

My current favorite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U6M5bWzTzM - 2/19 8:45 PM
edit: wait what song was it though

Me: Give me. An idea.
Dad: It's important to have a good bed, because 

I just equated my dad to a sofa XD 2/19 10:27 PM
Shower bathroom thought: (looking at my Cars towel) Is Carrs 2 racist? - 2/20 2:19 AM
Penguin's thoughts: More like ablist - 2/20 sometime this morning AM

It must be so convenient to live in the KH universe and not have to worry about dead bodies? Cuz they all turn into little bits of light/darkness and dissipate into the sky... Although I'm not sure if that happens with natural deaths or not? So maybe not. But! Convenient for murderers is it not? You must agree with me there! - 2/21 3:17 AM

Picture titled: HOW INEFFICIENT IS THAT
Like, look at the handle. Plus there's NO WAY he can hold that up, especially against Aqua's pressure, with ONE HAND. This is a 2-handed weapon at least. Btw, can you imagine a 3-handed weapon? What would that even be like? And after extreme frame-by-frame close inspection i (in addition to having found somethingi need to look at more closely but if it is what i think then IT'S CRAZY) am preeeetttttty sure Aqua is using a two-hand grip. Vanitas is STRONG man. - 2/21 3:20 through 3:30 AM (I took abt 5 minutes watching the short clip back and forth frame-by-frame)(and taking screencaps)(I'll share tomorrow)(which for you will be a week ago)(so y'all know what I's talking abt here!)

Penguin took a bite of her sandwich and started crying cuz she just got her braces tightened. Chester looked up at her hopefully.
Chester (me): Chew harder, Teenager! Then it will hurt so much you will drop it a [for] me!
...
Later i said something sarcastically, like "oh poor Penguin."
Penguin: I've got metal yanking my teeth out of their normal positions, I don't need your fake sympathy.
Me: Then I won't give you any.
-2/21 5:27 PM

Corned beef hash?
Me: Was that a flarf thing, or a thing thing?
Pen: It comes in a can, but it's basically flarf.
Me: Flarf-in-a-can!
-2/21 5:35 PM
[Note: Flarf - n, A meal prepared with canned chicken, potatoes in some form, and any number of other ingredients such as leftover pasta, beans, frozen spinach, or onions.]

@Mom: the darker sweet potato is more flavorful!! - 2/21 7:39 PM

Ok the rain makes me really happy (like, it starts raining--smile!), but maybe take a break, California? Cuz, uh, emergency evacuations on boat are scary and I don't like that so. Maybe a little break from the rain. Like, a week or so should be good? Seriously though, thanks for the drought endingness! 2/23 1:23 AM

It's 1:59 AM and I'm laughing and saying "This is too much fun!" "why am I allowed to do this?". What am I doing? I am mixing putting random effects on music, ohhhh man. it is great. 2/24 2:01 AM

How do people have so many friends, like what? "I have friends who are (autistic/trans/gay/black/deaf/etc)." MULTIPLE FRIENDS??? H O W ? ? ? 2/24 6:40 PM

Went to the dentist today. They taught me how to Properly floss my teeth. I can handle "if you don't floss regularly your gums will bleed". Even if she got so far that 90% of my teeth had blood on them, and I could feel blood dripping down from the place where it usually bleeds a little when I floss. But if 3 hours later my gums still hurt?? Uggghhhhhh. 2/25 3:05 PM

In chemistry they keep introducing more letters and variables and it's getting hard to keep up. 2/27 10:00 PM What's Q again?

I need to get conversion formulas and stuff to do my homework. I haven't done it yet for this reason. It's due tomorrow. 2/27 10:01 PM

How do I calculate Qwater? Ok so it has something to do with: mwater, ΔTwater, and the Cp of water: 4.18 J/(g·°C). I'm assuming mwater is the mass. and ΔTwater is T2-T1. OK Q is the heat gained by the water!! Q=heat gained or lost. Doesn't that mean that Q=ΔT? ARRRRGHHHHH Q=Cp*m*ΔT ? Alright. 2/27 10:24 PM

I literally just minorly stressed myself out tapping my fingers to Link to All and trying to figure out which part of the music to tap to. Drums? Strings? Keyboard? 2/28 8:38 PM

Dentists: I want you to spend 1/360 + of your day rubbing stuffon your teeth which you will promptly spit out.
Dentists: And how are you today?
Dentists: What have you been doing over break? Me: well, I spent 1/360 of it in my mouth...
Dentists: It wouldn't hurt so much if you flossed more regularly.
Dentists: (legit quote) oo your gums are angry.
Wow, really? We've only been attacking them with bristles and string all morning.. 3/1 3:48 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment