Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, March 24, 2017

KHIII

So. I supposed to do "what I'm excited for in kh3"

Can I do some of my hopes? Cuz my hopes are mainly filled with:

Kairi kair i Kair???????????? KAIRI?? CAN WE HAVE KAIRI DO SOMETHING? YES PLEASE!!!
Maybe playable character Kairi? Idk Kairi is just... super adorable. and she needs to do something. It seems pretty likely, so.

So my favorite thing is cute confused tweens... like y'know, when Roxas is a li'l zombie and it's so cute? But also like cute little confused faces like this one here: Nvm idk. Sora is literally all the time soradorable so. Sighhh I'm so very tired. Do I always say that? It seems I do. Oh well.

Oh I'm excited that it seems like there's going to be--at least in some worlds--original storylines!!! Given what we know about Big Hero 6 world. . .
Aaa!! ORIGINAL STORYLINESSSSSSSSSSSS 

No comments:

Post a Comment