Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, March 24, 2017

Things I find Adorable

I want to include characters with these tics/habits in my writing:

Characters that:
  • say "I love you" as a defensive thing, like a presomething (later: preemptive) apology? Like "What did you do?" (looking guilty) ". . I love you"
  • call everyone adorable when they do things they find sweet, cute, or nice. I do that.
  • Some additions from Penguin:
    • Characters saying "I love you" nonromantically
    • Characters holding hands
    • wag their tails/flutter their wings when excited.

So I think this fits in here lol here ya go:
Some things I would like to see:
  • A darkness v light story where the goal is actually equality. Kingdom Hearts? I don't really know how to approach this briefly. Um. So Xehanort says he wants it to be even, but even is like 13:7 and... maybe light is supposed to be stronger or something? hhh idk but I don't see it going anywhere but one winning totally over the other, most probably light. Dragon Quest whatever blah blah blah world tree blight below blah blah Heroes that's the name. They toyed with it a little more-- oh spoilers!! Yeah so they played with Alora ♪♪ having doubts from what what's his name Velasco said, and KEEPING THOSE DOUBTS until she is told that it has to be this way to honestly keep the world safe. THAT was good. But more of that, that but we DO end up with equality, that is good. btw Alora ♪♪ is just what I named her, I don't remember her auto-name, I think it's Alana or like ... idk
  • stories where characters end up happily alone
  • A conversation where characters are relaying an important story, but get sidetracked, and eventually forget what they were talking about; thereby causing a preventable issue to transpire.

No comments:

Post a Comment