Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, February 2, 2015

Possible Impending Death and/or Hospitalization OR Having Freaked Out About Nothing...

I have decided that I will not give you new breeds in less than 4-day periods, so that you have time to respond. So no breed today, but I have to post to talk about..................


THE FREAKING PLANT IN MY GLASS OF WATER!!!!!

I don't know how it got there. but it's there. wanna see? It's freaky. I just looked into my cup earlier and there was THIS THING in it!!!!!:







It is green with a little white part at the end (like the tail of a comet) like a root. CREEPY!! How did it get in there?? Is it poisonous?? If this blog never updates again, it's because I A) died of water poisoning; or B) died of dehydration, trying to avoid water poisoning. Sooooo.... if that happens: Goodbye!! I love you all!! If that doesn't happen (this is far more likely) then... YAY I DIDN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Um. Yeah.



GAAK!! Didn't put a closing!! umm... how bout....




Lehitra'ot      לְהִתרָאוֹת 

(Hebrew!)

No comments:

Post a Comment