Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

More Spoilers.

This is about Moon... and... stuff...





I started off thinking about Fatespeaker, and then my mind trailed until I was thinking about Moon and then I realized why the adult dragons might not like her. The dragonets obviously are jealous; we saw them thinking about that, but the adults... Remember when she and Darkstalker figured out about the moons, and how they give NightWings their powers? And he says that "'... the connection between moonlight and NightWing powers was common knowledge in the tribe, ...'"(pg 156, Moon Rising)? Well, I don't think everyone's forgotten. I think 1 or 2 old dragons remember, and since she was born in the rainforest, they might have suspicions about her having powers, so they avoid her. When the other NightWings saw how their elders were treating Moonwatcher, they did the same...
That sounded a lot less awesome the more I thought about it... whatever. Keep looking forward to me talking about Fatespeaker and Moonwatcher's prophecy!

Update: Or because of her eye scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment