Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

More Details About my New Story!

Well, I just slept for like 12 1/2 hours or something crazy like that, so... all rested up and BORED!!! Nothing to do! Ror!! (pronounced raw-er) Oh darn I just got hiccups!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ... ... ... They are GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, I accidentally closed EVERYTHING when I was reaching for my water, but luckily awesome site saved this for me before then so I didn't have to rewrite it all!

Ok. Remember when I told you about that idea for a new story a while ago? Well I've worked out a few more details! Names and powers!

Fireburst: Sets fire to everything she bites down on. (Oh-once again, genders have not been figured out, so they are all listed as female for now) [And btw, she is therefore fireproof-otherwise she would either be burned to death, or starve... neither of which are acceptable options.]

Frostflurry: Can breathe frostbreath.

Gale: (Unbeknownst to her at the beginning of the book) Can control nearby wind currents with ears,

Dewcloud: Can summon any force of water as long as she is within a mile of a substantial water source.

Mistfur: Moss grows everywhere she steps (as soon as her paw leaves the ground, moss pops up) [I'm thinking about problems she could have when she joins the pack, like, she has to walk at the back of the pack, and she has to be Omega so that no one else finds out, and she can use her power like, instead of having to gather bedding, she just circles a bit on the sleeping areas].

Starbubble: Can create a forcefield with a flick of her tail.

Popsand: Can survive extreme temperatures (and weather? haven't decided) as well as change body temperature- like RainWings, her body temp also changes according to mood.

Thunderglow: Summons lightning with a howl (got some ideas for problems, like the Great Howl...)

Ripple: (Unbeknownst to her at the beginning of the book) Can breathe in any substance.

And that's all I've got for now... I should probably find something more constructive to do, so...


Slán
Slán go fóill  (Irish) :-)

p.s.  Oh, you wanted a picture of Chester? Very well, if you insist: :-P

So! Cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment