Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, February 9, 2015

OOoooookay... I have no idea what happened in the last post... um. I guess it was just late and I now have only 6 more posts before I'm all caught up on Tui Sutherland (the author of Wings of Fire)'s blog. :-) So... She was talking about it on there, and so I just got really excited for Winter Turning (!!!) And thinking about all the other main characters for the second saga (guessing-[with some help from the WoF wikia] and going off of this: "(4) One of the new dragons is someone you’ve already met (and I think — I hope! — you’ll all be pretty excited about this one).  By the end of The Brightest Night, you will also have met another of the dragons and briefly heard about a third.  The fourth will be a new dragon who’s related to someone you know, and the fifth will be (hooray!) an ICEWING!  I think he’s getting book 7, and I cannot wait to see his cover!  I bet it’ll be amazing!  (Although, poor talented Joy, my cover suggestions are all “I’d like a snow-white dragon on a snowy background with some ice and glaciers and lots of white snow, please.”  And yet I know she’ll somehow do something utterly perfect!)" from her blog- the characters will be...
Peril, Qibli, Winter (obviously), Moon (duh), and Turtle. Unfortunately, Kinkajou (I thiiiiiiink) won't get a book of her own just yet, but... ever hoping! Maybe in the 3rd saga? If there is one? PLEASE let there be a 3rd saga!!! ummm... anyhoo.) I also have been thinking about the titles- Moon Rising and Winter Turning of course. Then, in no particular order- Peril Looming. Lurking, Coming... (??) Turtle Hiding (?), Seeking, Coming, Finding???? And. Uhhhh Qibli. (Like 5 hours later [actually that's cuz I went to Grandma's house and stuff; the research only took like 10 minutes]) Hmm, ok. So basically, it's synonymous with sirocco, which means a hot dry wind. Ummm... so... Qibli Running? Falling? Racing? Thinking? Uhhhhhhh... Seeking, Searching, Defending? Protecting? Saving? Ok that was insanely difficult!! I'd been turning the Peril one around inmy head for a while, and I tried briefly for Turtle, but man!! Wait....... OK so WHO FORGOT TO TELL ME ABOUT PRISONERS??? WHO? WHO? ARGH I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!! Although Fierceteeth, I could really not care much less about... but STILL!!!! Hehe... I hope you enjoyed my AAAGHAAGHAAAGGHH obsessive addicted blog post!!!! 


Shihemi më vonë (Albanian)



Update:  Some more speculation about titles from the Wings of Fire wikia: Qibli Drifting or Shifting, Turtle Snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment