Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Yargh. My Neck is Broken

ARGH it is annoying me so. I have a crick in it but I can't get it to crack!! No, it's not actually broken. Just assume that if I say something is broken, or that I have a deathly illness, or if I say I'm dying, that I am exaggerating. ok. now. hmmmmmmmmm.



Last time, we had an English Setter. So pretty!! And it's Kemmie! She's one of the main-er characters!!  Anywho, I have been busy recording my lines for that video I told you about a few posts ago. So. hmmmmmm. Today, let's go with....
I met one of these once as a puppy. It knocked me over. :-)  

This one's a little tougher, so I'll give you a hint.

This Italian breed was recently featured in Dog Fancy magazine.

There. double hint!!



I'm jusst about funnied out, from all my hilarious science work all this afternoon (which was all day for me). Soooo... 


adjö!

No comments:

Post a Comment