Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, February 23, 2015

My Little Pony: Friendship is Dragons

Hi! Guess what I've been doing today!


Making dragons into ponies!!!!!! Wanna see some?

Anemone!



Clay

 Darkstalker... 8-P
 Fatespeaker (I like this one a lot)
 Glory
 Icicle
 Kinkajou
 Moonwatcher
 Peril (I gave her glasses because... )
 Qibli (He's not squinting at something, just... squinting. I didn't know how to capture his observational look of his...)
 Queen Coral
 ex-Queen Scarlet
 Sora
 Ummm... He looks extremely ridiculous... Starflight...
 Sunny :-)
 Tsunami
 Turtle
Winter




:-) that was fun... I'm gonna go make more!


"' Hashtag look at me being invisible! (after being dunked in the invisible ink).'
'[after accidentally waking all the spladooshes] Yeah. we're going to be nice to all the blotlings (pointed look at Penguin)' (she ruined that part on my game too, chm-chm.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment