Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, February 16, 2015

Future Conspiratorial Subjects

Here are some things I plan to "discuss" in the future:

  • Palm and Onyx
  • NightWings, SandWings, and Blood-Red Eggs
  • Does Fatespeaker have Powers? (I would love to do an actual discussion for this one, but unFORTUNATEly no one I know personally has finished the series [or started it, for that matter, CHM CHM!!!!!]) Which will most likely be combined with The Orb in the Sky.
  • Hmm... didn't I start something about frozen dragons before? Lemme see... Okay, it turns out I didn't, so expect that for sure! uh... Frozen ≠ or ≈ Dead?
  • Analyzing The Jade Mountain Prophecy
  • Analyzing The Dragonet Prophecy
  • The Lost City of Night
  • The Sights
Should I do MLP theories too? They might be harder to write up! But if you want me to I will. (Sorry, TMD... What can I say though? Honestly, it's like one of my 4 favorite things: Dogs, MLP, Wings of Fire, and Survivors. I can't talk about Survivors right now because I haven't read Storm of Dogs yet! I know-outrageous! It came out practically a week ago! "How are you not overflowing with spoilers??" you ask... I'm completely off track, huh? ok.) If I do, these are some topics I may explore. (Just so you know- I think most ideas have been discussed at some point by somepony, so I will just be elaborating and adding my own twists to ideas I've heard from other online analysts, or from Penguin.) 
  • Roman Love Princess Alicorns
  • Name Meanings (might become a series)
  • Cutie Mark Deciphering (might become a series too)
  • Twilight is So Clever!
  • Elements/Tree/Fire of Friendship/Harmony??????
  • Season 4 is Story of the Blanks?!?!
  • Magic-the Symbol, the Element, and the Literal Thing
And more if you want! Of course, I totally did not make the titles maybe sound a lot cooler than they really would be... but I hope they actually are cool and make you all 'whoa. whooooooa. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. how-what-wha-whe-whaaaaagh??? You so smaart!!!' and make your tummy all jumpy in that way of 'That's not possible. No. But-but-but... it makes so much sense.' :-)



Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment