Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Warning: Capital Letters. Do Not Open if Afraid of or Sensitive to Capital Letters. (What? No, I did not Steal that from a Letter from The Mighty Dragonwof! Honest!)

My computer went CRAZY for awhile! When I put my cursor over Chrome, it would disappear! And it didn't work for clicking on things either! Luckily, my computer is a very neat touch screen computer, so I could keep checking my email and reading blogs and stuff! Anyway, it's better now! So... Yay!!!!



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAD INSPIRON!!!!! BAD BAD BAD INSPIRON (btw, Inspiron is my computer's name) It just deleted LIKE LITERALLY MORE THAN HALF OF MY DOCUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM CERTAIN THAT I SAVED IT AT LEAST TWICE!! argh. And I didn't type it up from memory, it's a bunch of copy&pasted pieces of things! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, ok, not the end of the world, and probably also my fault BUT STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok don't feel sorry for me or post pitiful comments please, It was not extremely important. But Inspiron!! You are supposed to be more well behaved than this! *sigh* Ok... I will leave you for now and eat something. :-/


じゃあまたね (jā mata ne)

No comments:

Post a Comment