Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Stuff from Childhood: Bring me to Life

There was this week-or-so span where I had a vague bit of "Bring me to Life" stuck in my head and it honestly freaked me out... It was haunting and I could not figure out what it was and what it was from.
I thought maybe Kingdom Hearts? And it drove me crazy until I found it or figured out how to describe it to Penguin/ or maybe work up the guts to sing that part to her or something? I don't remember. I swear this series is going to have more better stuff than this, but I was listening to the song and thought of this and was also feeling bored and wanted to write something so here it is lol.


Me, in Chester's voice, to Chester: Don't let Lady forget that my water is on the computer desk.
Mom, not in Chester's voice: *comes back from hallway* This computer desk? Oh! Guess what Lady almost forgot.
Me: *starts laughing*

No comments:

Post a Comment