Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, April 29, 2017

200

Welp it's finally happened. I wrote 200 stupid things and put 'em on the internet. 
{{{EDIT: i don't know how I mixed it up. 200. not 300. ;-P)
lol if you've read em all, you get a gold star Image result for gold star

If you haven't, whatever, I'm hardly sure I've read 'em all. Do you know how many posts I've written while I'm asleep? I DON'T. I'M ASLEEP. AAAAAAAAAA.
Anyway. . . . I'm writing this on April 28th to be all ready for either April Snippets or if I finish one of the other posts I've started (hopefully some good ones!) before May 1st then I'll post this after. Not extremely likely though. Anyway OH NO I HAVE TO DO MY SCIENCE AAAAA OMG OMG OMG OMG I NEED HELP WITH IT NO ONE'S HOME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HAVE TO FINISH THE MIDTERM EXPLANATIONS AND THE LAB AND THEN MAYBE DO HOMEWORK? IDK THE HOMEWORK IS JUST THE TWO EXTRA CREDIT QUESTIONS FROM LAST WEEK SO I MIGHT NOT NEED TO DO THEM ANYWAY IT'S CONFUSING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BYE HAVE AN ACTUAL LINK TO TMD ANIME  
And (tries to think of something good to link to???) maybe just some pictures -- CHESTER

 Puppy!! 



 AAAA okay I'm goin now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment