Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, April 8, 2017

AAAAAAAAAUUUGHHHH I FREAKING FORGOT

Image result for kh unchained x 3 year anniversary artI was going to prepare stuff for this but it CREPT RIGHT UP ON ME DIDN'T IT SHOOOOOT. OK so today is day one of Kairi AW which is favorite outfit.
:-)
Kairi's freaking adorable ~~~                                                   ↱----------->

I like this thing: (this took me too long to find) -------------------⤴

 Ok so but that's NOT my favorite. My favorite is her school uniform (lol)
 But also I like this one: (this one was ridiculously more hard to find?)

Also though, her bb outfit is cute too: ↴
 ↲ Basically what I'm saying is that I don't really like her KHII outfit :-/

Kairi's cute. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment