Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, April 15, 2017

AARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK we're here for days whatever whatever and whatever (13, 14, and 15. like uhhh 6 7 and 8? I think? ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhidk)

OK i drew a thing (either yesterday or two days ago) for day 6(???) which was KH3 hopes/wishes and I think it came out pretty good!!! I'll post it when I get a pic of it lol.

Next we have Character crossovers/characters that relate to Kairi? Not sure whaaaat to do here? Hmm Ok. I think I'll try drawin smth later and post it w the other?

then day 8 *bonus day* which is TODAY I'M ON TIME LOOK AT MY SLICK SKILLLLZ
favorite thing about kairi (I think? lemme checkkk) "what you love most about Kairi/free day" okkk

Gaz I rly love kairi and she's so coolllllllllllllllll
 nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I want her to be awesome in khiii so badly 
square if she isn't a guardian/seeker/whatever of light i will cry. especially if you use AXEL in her place. DO NOT DO THAT SQUARE I AM WARNING.
IF KAIRI GETS SHUNTED OUT OF THE ACTION AGAIN I SWEAR. EVERYBODY SEEMS TO AGREE WITH ME. YOU MUST LISTEN TO US AND NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IGNORE THE POTENTIAL!!! OF!!! KAIRI!!!!!!!! 


Also lots of people want her and sora to kiss and I rly don't want that? I kinda started headcanoning them to have an asexual relationship (idk which one of them is or either or both but I think with as much as we've got to go on they're just hugs all the way and i love that) ;-P HUGS ARE GREAT OK. and kissing not so much. eugh . 


(btw if I'd played ddd I would have TOTAlLY done this one for my favorite quote)(KAIRI OMG)

(omg I looked up and saw headcanoning and thought it said headcanoeing XD) 

New signoff bc I keep forgetting to do it and forgetting them: personalized license plates I've seen!!

Taxi Tim
Zzz Bus
lb ft (saw this today and??? pound foot? lab foot? idk) (what???? lab foot is underlined in grey squigglys and wants to correct to lb and ft? ???) omg I looked up lb ft and look what I got: A pound-foot (lb·ft or lbf·ft) is a unit of torque (a pseudovector). One pound-foot is the torque created by one pound force acting at a perpendicular distance of one foot from a pivot point. One pound-foot is approximately 1.355818newton meters. I guess the guy was just I science nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment