Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Shooooooooot

I was going to draw something todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ughhhhhhhhh but yesterday I woke up at 3:30 and took a bath and then it was time for the Seder and then I had to try to get sleep (I managed to get to sleep around 1 and got about 8 hours!!!!) for science today and then today I had science and then of course we went back over to grm's to hang with the cousins. So


OK so my favorite "trait or feature" huh? 

Okk... I like. . . her hair in the first game (it's all reddish and short and friggin adorable) and also in the second game but. .. less? ehh. Also I like that when she gets a keyblade and starts fighting she isn't instantly good at it? Cuz she hasn't been practicing forever like Riku and Sora. Although she probably should have been, rather than waiting for us to finish messing around and actually go find stuff for her. Did you see how slowly she runs at the beginning of KHI? Ehhhh who am I to judge I run slower than that.

I like how she is, like, willing to fight and stuff to help out her friends (mmmmmmmmmmmm mostly sora) but I will NEVER understand why she didn't jump over off the sand to go with Sora at the end of KHI? Look at this 
YOU'RE SO CLOSE
YOU'RE SO CLOSE JUST JUMP OVER GIRL
JUST
JUMP
YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT
SORA WILL HELP YOU OV--
OKAY THEN. 
JUST.
YEAH OKAY JUST STAY THERE. 
JUST GO HOME I GUESS. 
I'LL DO ALL THE HARD WORK. 
SIGHHHHH.
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
 Oh boy. Well. Anyway, uhhhhm that's it I guess. 

 Annnnd it's after midnight. Dangit. Oh well. wait how come the first sighhh is red underlined and not the second? Huh.

So I'ma do tomorrow's/today's as well. first I gotta find what it is. 

Ok so it's Favorite Quote and I was going to do some lettering for that one so I won't include it in this post actually. ;-P You'll see it later.

(I'm switching my default font to Verdana, as it separates I and l and also is a sans serif font which is easier to read)

No comments:

Post a Comment