Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, April 1, 2017

March Snippets 2017

Hey guys this video is really well made and stuff. 3/2 11:22 PM

GUYS I forgot how much I love Lowly Worm. 3/5 4: AM   Gaww!

Using soft towels be like:

- 3/7 12:50 AM

Guys. How do you make a scale model of the universe (AKA infinity)??? - 3/9 sometime this evening.

You think you've got it bad????






You're probably right. Go eat something sweet, take care of yourself, and good luck! :-) 3/11 3:10 AM
Using my tools like Grandma taught me! ~ 3/10 ~ 9:30 PM
Penguin used a knife to stir her tea in a travel mug, and I said "how's your knife tea?" and she said, "Knifey-- oh, it's knife get it like nice?" like she didn't even pause between Knife and get it. It was funny. - 3/13 7:39 AM

I haven't done any of my homework for class today oops - 3/14 5:21 AM
Well I mean. I finished my lab (i think) but. nothing else lol haha so funny right no - 5:22 AM

I've been up for 2-3 hours and all I've eaten is chocolate and potato chips. - 3/14 7:00 AM
So KHI is at Grm's house, and all the keyblades online are looking WEIRD so Penguin suggested we go to Grm's house. We break in. So I said: "step 1: break in. Step 2?" and she said "turn on the game" "step three?" "play the game" "step four?" "check the keyblades" "step five?" "turn the game off" "step six?" "leave Grandma's house." and then we did a fist bump. 7:15 AM 3/14

Tfw you accidentally kill your Master trying to protect your friend... (this popped into my head while watching an AMV and I thought it was hilarious) 3/14 (still!) 1:01 PM

Two word horror story: Radioactive sludge. 3/15 6:46 AM

Penguin: "You're not looking."
Me: "Oh. Am I supposed to be?"
Penguin: "Yes. Always.. looking at the hallway.."
Me: *I look up* "Ok I'm looking/"
Penguin: ".. just in case this happens.." *walks past door waving book in front of her*
3/15 7:39 AM

Why do we pronounce Jesus 'Jee-zus"? I'm no authority, but do we have reference that it's not like any other guy named Jesus pronounced "Hay-soos"? I don't mean any disrespect; just; do we? - 3/15 4:30 PM

Youtube, could we please just... recommend me different things? Like, I love these videos, but please stop recommending them bc I will stop liking those songs. But everytime I see it my brain says, ooh we love that song let's listen to it!!!!! and we say, Ohh you're right!! We want to listen to that again! and then we get sick of that song. So. - 3/16 6:19 PM

Ah-ah-ah, Pupplez, you can't brush your teeth and immediately come look in the fridge for food! 3/18 1:26 AM

When you feel embarrassed about your favorite game's titles... bc really, when you're excited for a game called "Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5" it's unavoidable. - 3/18 11:56AM

Penguin, playing Zoo Tycoon: "GO TO THE BABY ANIMAL PHOTO HOUSE, YOU COWARD!" 3/18 1:07PM

When you're going to go get cereal and you remember there's CAKE on the stove and you have to literally whisper, "no no no" to yourself as you open the cupboard. 3/20 12:45 AM

Wait okay guys I think I had a dream that Mary Poppins was mostly a dream sequence and I had just realized that and everything was falling into place/I was figuring out what parts were the dream and so I was like wait that means the chalk stuff was a dream. . . and Bert was a dream. . . and I didn't get specifically much farther than that but I think they never met Mary Poppins, and I think it had something to do with Kingdom Hearts (Maybe it was a dreamworld in KH? Idk that might not even be it) 3/20 3:11 PM

Okay man. I. I literally just. I turned to look at a movement that might have been a fly might've been my tired little eye (i'm sooo sorry that popped in my head and i had to write it XD) and i was still moving my cursor around on my screen.
Guys.
Guys I thought my cursor was a freaking fly. gosh. - 3/21 12:41

I love it when comedy series make me cry... No I'm actually serious, Brother Brother Time season 2 ending, I think Newkidaye's KHI abridged made me cry or at least tear up. 3/21 2:38 AM It's.... Not sad at all... Maybe just the music got me tho? lol maybe i don't remember well at all. I still love that series tho. "Oh my goooosh, it looks so stupid!"

Guys. How..? How do they not even consider having Riku and His Majesty come help close the door from the outside? There are NO HANDLES on either side, How are they s'posed to help without squishing their fingers????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Dude. Maybe they do need to lock it from each side, but Riku's not even helping. He's standing too close to the closing doors, he's just. STANDING THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RIKUU YOU'RE SO FREAKING USELESS! 2:51 AM

Guys Kingdom Hearts is my bones,  you don't even know (when I began writing this it sounded better but I forgot. Maybe it included the word lifeblood? honestly it's gone from my mind so). I literally grew up around it. like I've been playing kingdom hearts all my life i don't know if there's been a year when I didn't play it or a month i didn't reference it or a week I didn't think of it. Like I'm not even joking it came out like literally 26 days after I was born. I have literally grown up on kh. The North American release was 6 months and 13 days after I was born. (btw researching this i found this in the wikipedia article on it, and it made me laugh: "Kingdom Hearts was released in North America on September 17, 2002,[2][3] and featured additional content that was not in the original Japanese version. The game was later re-released exclusively in Japan as Kingdom Hearts Final Mix on December 26, 2002.[2][3] Final Mix includes the content from the North American release and additional enemies, cutscenes, and weapons.[4]" which just puts an image in your mind of two kids tugging the disc back and forth. Ok japan here's ur game! What? America wants it too?? Well... Ok but lets add some stuff since we're editing it anyway [to make it English] WHAT? JAPAN! Wth you want the cool new stuff too??? ughhhh fine ok. Hey i got this idea while i was turning this back into japanese. what is it frederika? well we could add like some more weapons and cutscenes and enemies... Sounds like a great idea Freddie I'll tell the rest of the staff. ~~~years later~~~ America. You still want the extra stuff we gave Japan?? FINEEEEEEEEEEE but we'll give it to u with Re:CoM and some cutscenes from  Days too. Have fun. We're not rereleasing it again. [lol spoiler alert the totally did][have you heard about this thing called KHI.5+II.5?][Yeeeeahhhh that])I love it so much. When I die I want "Sora's Sacrifice" to begin playing as I take my final breath. That sounds glorious let's totes magotes do that. 3/21 3:05 AM
Can this become a meme? Take characters' death scenes and as they take their final breath play "Sora's Sacrifice"? Please somebody make that happen. It's a good idea. I don't have any software. But I want to see this. Cuz. It'll be good. Also please share them w me if you find/make any bc. I made it up. (I'm p sure). So. anyhoo 3/21 3:2(waiting for the clock to turn one there it is)1 AM 3/21 3:21 AM technicallly I could write (MA) 3/21 3:21 AM if u didn't know what month 3 was. lol palindrome... kinda sorta not.

"Pupplez. In my head I just called this 'meddy-med-med-meds'." - Penguin, getting medicine. 3/21 6:36 AM

"Because no longer is the rain a danger to poor Roo, who has grown up, and no longer are two drops a danger to him." ~ Me, watching Piglet's Big Movie. Yes, that is precisely what I said. Yup. Shoot when did I write this? like... 4:30? sure. 3/23 4:30 PM

We went hiking and as soon as I stepped through the door, Chester pelted me with questions. "Did you bring me my 'yodee'?" "Where is my yodee?" "Did you a'get my yodee?" Like, Chester, I NEVER promised you a coyote. NEVERRRRR. he's adorable though.3/23 8:35 PM

Penguin: "The only problem with this chocolate is that it breaks into bars instead of squares, so it's 6 servings instead of like 42 servings."
Me: "12"
Penguin: (mumbling through chocolate) "I know" 
-just now, 3/24 3:17 PM

Just got a call from a telemarketer. "I just have a few questions before I transfer you to a personal travel coordinator, okay?" "ahh-okay?" "Okay! this is exciting, ok are you over eighteen years of age?" "Nnope!!!" and she hangs up. XD 12:21 PM 3/27

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE WERE PLAYING. A GAME. AND WENT OFF ON A TANGENT. AND SUDDENLY PENGUIN GOES "GNIGHT" AND IMMEDIATELY TURNS OFF HER COMPUTER. SHE DOESN'T EVEN WAIT FOR ME TO SAY "WAIT WAIT NO WE'RE ON V IT'S SO CLOSE LET'S JUST FINISH UP REAL SPEEDYQUICK" NO NO SHE IMMEDIATELY SHUTS OFF HER COMPUTER. 3/28. 3:55 AM. We're probably not gonna come back to this. Why would we. Bc when ur having fun u gotta finish the game or else you won't go back to it bc that is what growing up means. Growing up means no longer being able to play a game whenever and have fun. It means not being able to go back to a game for months until you are in the right mood again, and then having to start over because you can't find the pieces/can't remember where everything goes/don't remember what was happening. It means I'm really mad right now.

Only just now do I realize that one of my writing playlists is called "sad/self pity/empwering". Sighh.  3/28 4:01 AM

So today I actually literally said "Omg". I saw a truck that said OLI and it just slipped out of my mouth. 😔 But! Oli! Tha's me!! It was Optical Lens Inc. (I think? maybe optimal... or something ... idk) - 3/31 6:45 PM

Things I learned in kindergarten: Never pull off a hangnail backwards. - 3/31 7:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment