Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

So very Not Helpful you are, Google

Trying to figure out how to restrict Mr. Chesterton's movement. He half-tore his meniscus in his left back leg. He doesn't need surgery, since it's only half-torn. But we are supposed to restrict his activity, preventing jumping, running, excessive activity, and stairs. Great. So, we have to prevent him from doing anything. At least, anything he likes. And worst of all: we have to lower the amount of calories he gets since he isn't going to be able to burn them off.

That sunset is NEON SALMON!!!!!! I SWEAR. NEON. SALMON. IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND I CAN'T GET A PICTURE OF IT 8'( SOBBING.

I'll post some here. Anyway back to the dog.

So I've been making his breakfasts in a Kong toy. And freezing it (since it's been so hot). And he gets through them in about 15 minutes. And wants more. And I can't give him more. :-( poor dog.

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I THOUGHT I LOST THIS!!!! I accidentally closed the window when I was offline!! I'm glad it's still here.

"You know how it is when you don't have anything you really want to eat, but you're not hungry enogh to eat anything? So it's either ask someone to make you a bunch of food; or STARVE, and I chose the last one." ~ second sentence, italics mean saying darkly and sarcastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment