Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, July 11, 2015

That Dream I had when I was like 9 Where Grandma Died at Monterey and some other Family came to Throw a Party in our Hotel Room as soon as we left, and the Pool was Almost right Outside the Door

IT NOW MAKES SENSE.

Spoilers for Kingdom Hearts II


So when Axel's fading, he says he's sorry for what he did to Kairi (kidnapping her). Sora replies, "when we find her, you can tell her that yourself!" And then Axel says... Wait for it... "I'll pass."

In my dream, befor Grandma died, she said "I think I'll pass" but not as a reply to anyone, just like "I think I'm gonna die" but since grown ups prefer to say "passed away"...

But now I realize it was also a continuation of the nightmares I had after I first saw Axel fade. And I hadn't even remembered seeing the scary part!!!!!!!!!


Yikes. Anyway, it was a really weird dream, and again, I had it when I was like 9.

I... quote... idk. I might edit one in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment