Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Despite some Uncommon Speculation, and my Intense Denial which Sounds like I am Lying...

I (and by extension, Penguin) do NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON MICKEY MOUSE (who BY THE WAY is either 80 or 14 or 22 or 4 years old AND is in a STEADY RELATIONSHIP). Oh my gosh people (and by people I mean person)(not saying who to save one ounce of her embarrassment). Buuuuuuuut I do have some more prompts for you (Penguin)!

  • [2-4] trying to babysit (like, helping each other babysit or whatever)
  • [1-3] cloudgazing (NOT SADLY BECAUSE THEY LOST THEIR GIRLFRIEND IN THE THINNER DISASTER JEEZ)
  • {I seriously didn't add this one earlier??) [2-7] having a picnic
  • [up to 23] having a bake sale
  • [2-5] trying to start a small business
  • [up to 5] climbing trees together
  • [2-4] building a pillow fort
  • [2-7] building an outdoors fort (like with snow or wood or whatever)
  • [2-6] having a sleepover
  • [2-4] camping
  • [2-3] getting lost in the woods
  • [2-7] watching a movie
  • [up to 7] digging a large hole... for ... some.. reason...


"I didn't know how long 30 seconds was, so 10 minutes later..."

No comments:

Post a Comment