Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

What.

So (as many probably hardly any of you know) Kingdom Hearts III is coming out soon sometime in the future. So ... there is a lot of excitement among the KH fans. Aand... I have no idea what is happening.

Here is the gameplay trailer.

When Sora showed up in his almost completely black outfit, I screamed, and noted that Sora was now "completely emu".

So I watched a video explaining the story up until now (since I have only played KHI and KHII and half of CoM) and literally I heard: "Blah blah Sora Kingdom Hearts heartless heart heart sora Xehanort blah blah blah nonsense what stuff Kingdom Hearts Sora words King Mickey (XD) Terra something something Aqua blah blah blah blah blah foretellers Ventus Xehanort Ansem Ansem darkness nobodies stuff whaaaat Roxas confusion Riku? Sora Ventus ... Venitas ....... Axel Lea what who... Braig (why isn't he Xigbar anymore???) Kingdom Hearts noise talking nonsense darkness master Xehanort what vessel (???) light guardians what I don't know... "Though it may seem a bit overwhelming at first, the story of Xehanort is as clear as day now." (where did you get that?????????)

Anyway, I don't know what else I was gonna put here soo... Bye! No quote today, sorry.

EDIT: nvm, quote:
"That thing outside; the sky..."

No comments:

Post a Comment