Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Weirdest Dream Ever Because why not

The weirdest dream I've ever had was Probably when I was Kairi and my older sister was Sora (from Kingdom Hearts) and we were in Bog Easy (from Epic Mickey). There was a slobber and we kept trying to fight it (this was actually before we were Sora and Kairi, I was actually playing the game) but it was cramped and we kept falling off the edge into the thinner. the first time the slobber showed up, I fell on my side and was struggling to aim the Wiimote at the screen and then I shoved the remote into my sister's lap. Then my sister just ran away and jumped on the roofs of some buildings when some Heartless showed up. That's when I turned into Sora (yes. don't ask) and threw one off the roof, then I made another one into my friend and knocked him down with the other one. Pretty soon Axel showed up and me and my sister were back on the ground. Axel told us that we just had to break their necks and started grabbing them like with his fingers under their helmets (idk they looked like gremlins by that time) and his thumb on the back of their neck and just snapping their neck (I know, creepy, but it was just enemies, like any video game). I tried to do it and wasn't strong enough. my sister (who was then Sora, and I was Kairi) grabbed my arm and pulled me through the door to the next area (Traverse Town. ?????) There were a bunch of aisles, and I was quite punchy and sorta stumbling the way I do when I've been up for 32 hours. I had been hit on the head. I didn't notice. Sora told me we were getting married and I was just like "Okay *hysterical laughter*" so we walked up the aisle (XD cuz there were aisles like a store??!!) and I was holding her(his?) elbow and tripping on my flip-flops. We walked up to the pharmacy counter and there was someone we knew behind it (he was slouching and wearing a long-sleeved red shirt...). Sora asked for his(her?) soda and the pharmacist reached for a, like, 10 pack of soda. The weirdest thing was that the 10-pack wasn't a full 10 cans, it was like three different flavors of soda, about four of one, three of another and three of another, separated by empty holes. And so Sora paid for her/his soda and grabbed it from a metal tower of shelving stuff... and then I woke up. Like, "Um, seriously brain? Really? Getting married? To my sister? Who is actually a character from a video game, and I'm actually that character's love interest? O.O' "

"I won't sing it, but do you want me to tell you what they are?"
"no"
"But they're so weird"
"Okay fine"
"Okay I have that one song from Epic Mickey, where Prescott... 'it was I who planned it da da duh duh da I only wanted to be loved"
"'I won't sing it..'"
"I did... say that... I lied... apparently." (accompanied by pointing at me)

No comments:

Post a Comment