Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, July 4, 2015

My stuff won't properly exist.

Hi.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii puuuuuunchy. mwehehea. Apparently we're starfish. Penguin and I are playing truth or dare. I asked for a truth. She asked "Do you like.. Inside Out?" And I looked at her incredulously (because I haven't watched it yet). And she continued "And by that I mean, do you like anything inside out; socks, shoes, yourself,--" and I was about to say something about how weird inside-out shoes would be, but I had to say "Well I certainly don't like myself inside out, what am I, a starfish??" And Penguin said "You didn't know?" and I said "What-" and then we both said "That I'm (or in Penguin's case "you're") a starfish?." (? for me, . for Penguin). XD And that's when I wrote "apparently we're starfish" and now you're all caught up. :-)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm
ahm um hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhhhhuhhh I DON"T NOEOWoknow WHYY I'M GONNNNNEEEEEAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIEEEE AND IDON'T KNWO WHYYYYY I SAID THAT IN A REALLY FUNNY VOICE A MOMENT AGO THAT I TOTALLY COULD IMITATE BUT KNNOOTWT IN WIRTEDING ( I SRSLY THOUGHT I WAS SPELLING THAT RIGHT...) OOH LOOKY THERE its's biineen like14 oohowouuurs i can spell sow well that rhymed HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH wahahaha. haha.a ahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhsshrshiuhnfiu idk laughs hystericalllyl lthis happense every knnoight. iiid am speoliglin g so good right now... and what was supposed to be "spelling" is the only thing on here with a red underline, save for mwehehea. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment