Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, July 25, 2015

I'm not Sure What Happened Here.

Um. I... writing something. I... don't know anymore.

__, ,__
 O . O
_  d    _
 \____/

haha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahha

tiredness. sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep can't sleep. too tired to sleep.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm not sure how to entertain you fellas. Whaddaya want? What entertains ya? Huh? I could tell you about dog breeds.
like..


 Cute. :-)


"Why don't you like the floor?" (I was lying on the floor in front of the door trying to take a nap, Penguin was talking to me from the couch)
"I don't like the floor, that's where the volcanoes are."
"Wha-- Yes. there are just little teeny tiny volcanoes in between the hairs of the carpet."
"Is that why our house is always so hot?"
"Uh huh-- Ow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment