Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, July 3, 2015

I Shall try to Create more Prompts for you

As usual, plug in random character(s) according to the numbers.




  • [1-3] playing an elaborate practical joke on [1-3]
  • [ieieieieieiieieiieieieiieieiieieieiii'mtiredieieieieieiieieieiieieieieieieieiisisoeorrrinysieiieieieieieieiieieisorryisisiissiisisisisiisisi] eating each other
  • idk
  • I have eighteen ideas
  • I have no ideas
  • [how about 1-2] in a fandom and trying to convince [1-3] to try it (the way I try to convince peeps to read WoF, not the way Penguin tries to convince peeps {AKA me} to watch her cartoons {as in over and over, even after I've tried them, and said I DIDN'T LIKE them, MULTIPLE. TIMES.}
  • I have EXACTLY eighteen ideas
  • still
  • not
  • anoymoeer
  • owifosdkjcok
  • can'tfssopepdlll
  • sosoorrroy
  • tooreomansy
  • o's
  • sooooooooooeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresy
  • dueeodde
  • doooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeidodijfedjf nevenrmeind. I thought I could sapell "dude" but I couldn't
  • summmm......................................... (that's a micks of "so" and "um")
  • [omg I seriously thought I spelled mix right]
  • [up to 4] having to slay a dragon
  • [up to 4] having to befriend a dragon
  • [up to 4] running into a dragon and having to escape, fight, or befriend
  • [up to 4]meeting a mythical creature (dragon, griffin, minotaur, unicorn, pegasus, lslslslslsllslsslsllsslls, leieielsowpeo howe, X88B88 B8EI8...R (I THOUGHT I COUld do that, pretend there's a line through the middle of those two words), kitsune, kraken, kwoe poeng hewlwlin, yeti, wyvern, chitowern ... chimera, that's it, cerberus, etc.)
  • [up to 2 billion] trying to rebuild a town
  • [up to 0.00938] idk... being diminished to nothing
  • [less than -53] owing [more than 300,060,841,034.17] money (or figs, or nails, or cream, or whatever]
  • i am having so much fun
  • [1] getting married and [up to 15] helping them get ready
  • [up to 5] planning a party
  • [up to 5] planning a surprise party for [1]
  • erm
  • dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddkkkkkkkkkeowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejei [1-2] NOT HAVING A CRUSH ON MICKEY MY GOODNESS

2 comments:

  1. You said I try to convince you to watch them even after you've said you DO like them :)
    -Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. fixed it!!!! sorry I was sleep deprived at the time

    ReplyDelete