Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, June 22, 2015

Literally NO ONE Else Sees This. I am Disappointed in the World.

So, Penguin (and her sad friends, unfortunately including our VERY obsessive [and verbal about their obsessions] younger cousins) is going through a very major Phineas and Ferb craze. MAJOR. So she has been trying to convince me that it is a good show (because for some reason, if she likes something, she absolutely HAS to share it with EVERYONE SHE KNOWS. Which is: me, our parents, our grandma [our other grandparents don't really do kids' shows {thank goodness}], two of our cousins, her 2 friends [as I said, sad], and my friends if possible). Despite my having watched at least 5 episodes, and still hating it. With a burning inferno passion.

It involves many things, a few of which being:

  • Illegal ownership of a platypus in OH. MYGOSH. They live in Danville. Which is... everywhere. literally. here. Scroll down to Background Information. 
  • Illegal CHANGING OF MOUNT RUSHMORE. 
  • Illegal lots more stuff.
  • Dangerous flying around the world in a homemade, open-air (they will suffocate) aeroplane that will crash when 3 extra pounds are added.
  • The aforementioned illegally owned platypus being a ... secret agent?? Who completely changes identity (and, by the way, apparently EVERYONE in this world is EXTREMELY naive, dense, and blind.) when he puts on. a hat. literally. and nobody is able to tell that he is the same platypus pet.  And he is "assigned" I guess, to this evil scientist. They are nemesis enemies. Which somehow means they are not allowed to even considered stopping another opponent. Even if it is right under their noses, like if the platypus was at the bank and someone came in with a gun and pointed it at the teller and told him to give up all the money, if the platypus did something to try to stop him, that would be, like, extremely disloyal or something. ????? I don't understand. 
  • These two kids bring their ILLEGAL pet platypus with them EVERYWHERE and literally don't keep an eye on him. They sometimes say "Hey, where's [our platypus]? ... Oh, whatever, he'll turn up eventually. It's not like anyone might find out that we own him or anything like that. Or like he's a wild animal and might run off and find a better habitat to live in (like maybe, I don't know, a river, or some other place where platypi live naturally?)."
  • Nobody notices the platypus' (large) secret room, which, yes, he gets to from the side of the house, so it's obviously quite close to it where it could be found with some digging at the least, someone going down to fix water pipes at the most.
  • #callcharactersbytheirfullname (yes this show is bad enough for me to stoop to HASHTAGS
  • #stupidvillain(whosomehowactuallygetssurprisinglyclosewithmanyofhisvillainousschemes)
  • Very deeply hidden morals
  • Excepting, of course, when they are blatantly stated (because they weren't shown very well in the episode).
  • The platypus and the villain have an extremely unhealthy relationship, constantly trying to detain and/or defeat one another and yet "they can't live without each other", according to Penguin... And no one else on Earth sees this. 
  • Searched "I DON'T CARE ABOUT DOOF'S RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS PARENTS I WANT TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE ELSE EXISTS WHO UNDERSTANDS HOW UNHEALTHY HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH PERRY IS" into google. didn't get anything (again)
  • NO ONE UNDERSTANDS
  • ugh.
  • I will prove my point one day.
  • I will prove it to the world.
  • And they will sob, "How did I not see that?!" and I will laugh, "I told you so!"
  • And they will all fear me
  • and respect me
  • for I will have triumphed over all.

Sigh. For a show about science there is an extreme lack of physics and stuff.. hair not moving, air in space, a GIANT RUBBER BAND BALL BEING ABLE TO LAUNCH AN AEROPLANE to name a few. >8~[


Watching Barbie Rapunzel: Pen:"Whoa, did you see his hands go almost all the way around her waist?"  Me:"Yeah, she's way too skinny." Pen:"Well, that's because Mother Gothel never feeds her!" Me:"Oh. Well, at least there's a good reason." then we both start laughing at how matter of fact I say it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment