Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, March 27, 2015

Survivors Stuffses

I am joining the debate! What debate? you're probably asking. The debate about....


Daisy, Sweet, Snap, or other??



You're probably still a little confused, so I'll show you some pictures!!




You're probably still confused, huh?
Let's zoom in:

 This one has been confirmed to beeeeee... you can't see that can you?
Here:
 this one has been confirmed (multiple times) to be Sweet


 and this one has been confirmed to be Sweet... and later Dart. And there has been much speculation about it actually being Daisy. 


So now you understand about the Daisy Debate, right? Here's some arguments:







So, which is it? Well let's start by analyzing the dog pictured, first.


  • Short white/grey fur
  • Slender
  • Relatively small
  • "Pointy"
  • Skinny
  • Large, dark eyes
  • Pointy, partially-flopped ears

Now let's analyze the descriptions of each possible dog:

Sweet:
  • Small
  • A "swift-dog", confirmed to be a greyhound
  • Described in the "pack list" to have 'short gray fur'
  • In A Hidden Enemy, "A bundle of pale fur was a blur at the edge of [Lucky's] vision," (pg 16), which turns out to be Sweet.
  • She has big eyes [A Hidden Enemy, pg 22]
  • And I  thiiiiiink she's described as golden or tan somewhere, but I can't find it right now, and I don't have all my books right now... I bet you can't guess which one I have near me!

Dart:

  • "lean" -- Pack List
  • Described as "brown-and-white" on multiple occasions ("pack list", pg 88 of A Hidden Enemy)
  • a chase-dog

Daisy:
  • small
  • She has white fur
  • She has a brown tail
  • Westie/Jack Russell mix




I don't feel like doing research really, so I'm just going to cut to the chase.


Either:

The dog on A Hidden Enemy is Dart and the dog on The Endless Lake is Sweet

OOORRRRR ;-)  the dog on The Endless lake is Whisper. You know, the skinny grey dog in Twitch's Pack? :-D  HAH!! TOTALLY GOT THIS RIGHT!! Ok. I have no idea whatsoever.
Meeeep don't mind me.

"'Which one's the tibula? Help?'" Markus in Penguin's document about Gremlins, titled "Grems" :-)
He's in medical school because Gus's kids have to go to medical school.  Headcanonically speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment