Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

PARTY TIME!! Wait. This Became Kinda Morbid after the First Like Four Sentences... Oh... Well.... Whatever!

Today is a very special day. Becaaaauuuuuse...

This is my 50th blog post!! Yaaaaaaaayy.


OH NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SPOILERS:
Go here. Read Tui's post. And die. 

KKINNKAAJJOOOOOUUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well.

By the way. for you MLP fans out there: I just heard that it has been confirmed that Rainbow Dash is GOING TO DIE in the season 6 finale. WHAT. AAACCKKKK.

For you Survivors fans: The next arc will be the last!!!! There will be no more books after that!!!!!   8-0

For you Wings of Fire fans: Oh darn. I just realized that I already gave you a terrible spoiler, but... have another!!!!! Morrowseer is an Animus and he is going to go insane and kill Moonwatcher (who you may recall is HIS DAUGHTER!!!!!!) 0-3 

Ok done with spoilering. :-) OH WAIT

Epic Mickey fans: There will be an Epic Mickey 3, made by NAMCO and apparently, they didn't want to deal with Gus, so they are cutting him out of the script. Also, I saw somewhere (although it might have been a joke) that "Prescott will turn on his only friend and drop a table on him (oh the irony), killing him."

This was fun. I had a blast and I hope you did too!!
APRIL FOOLS! BTW the thing about Kinkajou was NOT A LIE!! the other spoilers are though. 8-D
"Do not. Come near me. If you come near me. I will scream. At the top. of. my lungs." (every period is a spin-attack). Penguin trying to finish the last bloticle inside the Blot and being attacked by lost characters. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment