Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, March 13, 2015

I Just. Died. Several Times. And Again. And What I Died Again. This is Wonderful.

I just got up 5 hours ago (3 AM) and I am now exhausted. And I have writer's block. Sooo instead of writing today, I just watched a bunch of EQUESTRIA GIRLS the parody series episodes. Aand I tried to spell episodes with a c. And then a k. HOW DID I GET K?? Epicodes. Epikodes. ????? Idk.

Hmm I haven't done a conspiracy in a while, huh? Ok..
Oh, I should do the one about MLP season 5, since it's coming in 3 weeks and 1 day! Hmm. And for today's second topic, let's dooo... NightWings, SandWings, and Blood-red Eggs.
Spoilers for book 1, 3, and 4
and season 5... promos and previews of it.


Starting with the latter.

So, in The Dark Secret, we got to see two dragons die in lava. We also got to see umm.. four (I think) dragons not die in lava. We also got to see one dragon be engulfed in lava and maybe die... or maybe not.. we don't know. Let's list them out.

Died:

  • Vengeance
  • Viper (unfortunately. I liked Viper.)

Survived:
  • Vengeance (for a bit)
  • Queen Battlewinner
  • Clay
  • Starflight
Unknown:
  • Morrowseer


So. Do we see any kind of pattern? Let's look closer... or actually farther away.

Died:
  • NightWing
  • SandWing
Survived:
  • NightWing (for a bit)
  • NightWing (who had been blasted with Freezing Death Breath)
  • MudWing (hatched from blood-red egg; fireproof)
  • NightWing (well... he was almost in the lava...)
Unknown:
  • NightWing

Ahh? Now let's think about this. The NightWings have been living in that volcano for multiple generations. If Moon's theory is correct (about them purposely moving there to prevent more Darkies), they have been there for around 2000 years. That's plenty long enough to evolve a bit. To endure stronger heat, perhaps? Along with that weird bacteria stuff?
And MudWings. When hatched from a blood-red egg, they are fireproof, but we don't know exactly how fireproof they are. To figure this out, let's look at a part from book 1, and Peril. And of course, science. Anyway,  in book 1, they melt a chain. when Kestrel melds the chain, it bubbles (right? I think?), which must mean it's boiling. Riiiiiight? Ok, so according to this list most metals boil somewhere between 1600*F and 6150*F (rough estimate. :-)). Soo we have a REEAAALLLLY wide range. We'll have to figure out what metals it's likely to be made of.
Can't be mercury or gallium. Probably not sodium or potassium, which they probably would have easily been able to bite off; the guardians wouldn't give them something that easy to break, especially since they would only have needed one dragon to bite it for it to break. 

Well, it looks like we should have started with the lava. It can be a liquid from 1292-2192*F. Starflight noted when talking to Battlewinner that even a fireproof dragon like Clay could only survive in lava for a few moments. Clay figured out in the first book that Peril's scales must have been significantly hotter than a regular dragon's fire. Clay can withstand Peril's heat. SO dragon fire must be a lot cooler than 1292*F. Peril's scales are about 824*F, regular dragon fire is about 400*F, and Clay can handle up to about 1345*F, but only for a bit. Charcoal fires (depending on how the charcoal is made) is about 572*F or 1292*F. In THK, Clay lands in the campfire and throws coals at the guards, and Glory sees him clenching his jaw, "and a scorched smell filled the cave." So that seems pretty accurate, right? Ok so where was I going with this? 
Ummmm.. Oh yeah. 
NightWings seem to be able to endure that much, maybe even more, or longer. O.o So... could Peril touch a NightWing? OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just remembered that Peril is going to be the protagonist of book 8. SO FAR, THE CONFIRMED SECOND SET OF DRAGONETS IS MOON (A NIGHTWING), WINTER (AN ICEWING), PERIL (PERIL), AN UNKNOWN SEAWING, AND AN UNKNOWN SANDWING. We will get to see her interactions with them. I THINK PERIL WILL BE ABLE TO TOUCH MOON. AND JOIN THEIR CAVE, AS KINKAJOU AND MOON'S CLAWMATE. THEY WOULD NOT LET THAT HAPPEN IF IT WAS DANGEROUS. But they already have a rock slab as the third bed, and room for a female SkyWing in the winglet. I CANNOT WAIT TUI PLEASE DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And now for season 5.

Here:



WAIT WHAT SMOOZE YAY 
Ok what literally just happened was:

  1. I freaked out and rewinded to rewatch that part of the vid
  2. I closed the tab
  3. I closed my computer
  4. I threw it off my sofa, onto the cushion under my bed and it hit the dresser
  5. I threw my headphones too
  6. I screamed
  7. I ran into Mom's room
  8. I asked when Penguin was getting home from school (which is in 10 minutes)
  9. I hugged Chester, hyperventilating and geeking out and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANNOT HANDLE THIS SMOOZE OMIGOSH SMOOZE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I am calm. NOOTTTT!!!








I am dying I will finish later. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment