Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Story of the Equals

Wow. I have slept all day.

I have nothing to say.




Two days later and this still applies! Gosh.

I have a very boring life.

Except for:

SMOOZE
and
RAINBOW DASH STOPPING WINTER SO TANK WON'T HAVE TO HIBERNATE!!!
and
STORY OF THE EQUALS!!

So I haven't played Story of the Blanks, but from what I've heard from Penguin (who also hasn't played it, but has seen let's plays of it... or something like that), it's basically this town of cutiemark-less ponies, and Applebloom joins them.
...
Well, now I have watched this video walkthrough and explanation of it. This video really tunes down the terrifyingness, mostly in that he avoided all the evil ponies so he didn't die. :-) I haven't watched any of the bad endings, so... yeah. But anyway, Applebloom finds a town of cutiemarkless ponies, and follows one to a house at the edge of the town and finds a burning skeleton. She exits the house to find all the ponies in the town zombified, and the town color-changed. If she gets caught by any of the ponies (who will beg her to stay with them) you will get a game over. If you avoid them, you escape, and you will meet the pony you were following, Ruby, who will apologise for leading you there and fail to explain that she got her cutie mark for finding Roneo's red gem and the ponies in town killed her. She will promise to help you before a flash and Twilight saves Applebloom.

So basically I think the town of "Equal Mark Ponies" is like the town from Story of the Blanks... but hopefully 200% less terrifying. :-)



"That Blue Gremlin turned it [the washing machine] on while I was in it, working on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment