Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I AM TIRED AND MUST SLEEP BUT MR. UNIVERSE IS ALL "haha no way." >:-(

I have literally nothing to do, so... here I am..!! [attempted excited grin, which ends up looking like a cheesy photo-smile]
I would like to go to sleep right now, but someone decided that 'HEY! Isn't 5:00 in the afternoon just the perfect time to raise the temperature by about 20 degrees?' Rgh. SOME OF US LIKE TO SLEEP AT THIS TIME!!! AKHEM! WE ARE NOT AMUSED!! HELLO? REMEMBER ME? MISS CAN'T-FALL-ASLEEP-BUT-CAN-SLEEP-THROUGH-ANYTHING-AFTER-THAT? I happen to fall asleep better with covers which BY THE WAY do not work when it is 80 degrees in the room you are laying in!!!
DARN!!! My window is STUCK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Hmph. Also my limbs keep hurting like I should stretch them, but it DOESN'T HELP!! >:-(

I have trouble making long, interesting posts... sorry.


Today we saw a car, just a regular old car, but it had "Stay clear" or "Keep [however much] back!" or something... written on the back! And so of course we came to the conclusion that that was Prescott's mom's car, after the accident where he turned a walki-talki into a teleporter and blew up the car at the same time.... I just realized that this is probably not making ONE OUNCE of sense (so tired I almost wrote sleep) to you... BUT WHO CARES!

No comments:

Post a Comment