Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, March 12, 2015

This Post Brought to you by: Boredom!

Hi. I am booooooooooooooooooooorrrrrred.
I should do math...

I just watched a new conspirapon3 video... they always make me freak out kinda... Dr Turquoise too... I don't know how to put it, but like, my throat feels like it's clogged up (but that might be the remains of my cold...) and my stomach gets weird... but I have to watch them! Luckily I'm all caught up so there's only one new one like bimonthly, so. Anyway... yeah. And I'd already watched 2 out of 3 of the videos he mentioned! :-) But yeah. Just the first watch though. Here's a link to the video, if you want. :-)

I have nothing to do for like 4 more hours. Except math which I should really do, but... seriously, I'm 12 II! What do you expect?



Me: Ok, as soon as we go through that door, when it's done loading, we'll see Jamface. Are you ready?
Pen: I like how we've gotten to the point where we know what's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment