Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Whatever.

Hellooo People.

Today I will tell you that yesterday's breed was an American Water Spaniel. Congratulations on getting it right. And for reading this. When I get all faaaamooous you can say that I congratulated you personally and then be like 'WOOHOOO famous author TALKED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

This week, how about something a little bit easier... hmmm... how bout ... :


Steve Donahue, See Spot Run Photography
vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts
Under a post about 9 unusual breeds at the Westminster dog show one year. I'm trying to give credit without giving it away to you! Sorry for not crediting the last post... let me try...   http://www.petguide.com/breeds/dog/american-water-spaniel/ for the first pic... and...
Ltshears - License Information.   http://a-z-animals.com/animals/american-water-spaniel/pictures/881/  :-)


ok. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am reading the 2nd to last book in the Sammy Keyes series and I won't spoil anything in case you want to read the books (which you totally should! they are AMAZING!!!!) but I TOTALLY called it on who her dad is!!!!! I love when that happens. And then it was so sad. And then it wasn't. And now there's only one more book and THEN ITS OVER!!! NOOOOOOOOO! *sobbing* Anyway... hmmm.  Aha!


Editing: If you are like me and write on paper so you can take it with you wherever, but like to write close together and/or hate rereading the same thing so many times that you memorize them and miss ALL of the mistakes, try typing it up in a document on your computer. I'm using Google Docs so I can keep my INCREDIBLY hilarious comments and so my friends/family can read it. Anyway, as you type you have to think about what you're writing so you end up editing/revising it. And it makes it easier for your friends to criticize it. ',-\ Eek. that was supposed to be an eye roll. I still haven't figured that out.


I think that's all. I'll get back to you when I get around to it...

Au revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment