Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, January 15, 2015

NEED BOOKS. NOW.

It's really stupid to write a new post every day huh? Whatever. I made the dumb mistake of reading the preview of Sammy Keyes and the Kiss Goodbye and oh my gosh, I almost started crying. From the FIRST FREAKING CHAPTER!! Oooohhhhh I can't wait to read it!! Also, Storm of Dogs comes out Feb 10. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting.

Oh! Yesterday's breed waaaaaaaaaaassssssss...

Komondor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, this time lets do something actually easier. liiiiiiiiiiiiiikke....

shouldn't be too hard..


for me anyway :-)



Here's another pic of one:



I will now write a list of awesome stuff going on in my book so you will all want to read it the second it is finished. Mwahahaha!

  • Dogs
  • Trees
  • Dogs climbing trees
  • Puppies
  • A flood
  • Snow
  • Cool perspective changes (at least, I hope they're cool...)
  • DOGS IN TREES
  • Cool dog breeds
  • (I regret saying this, but I can't deny it) plenty of ship-fuel. Just ask Penguin.
  • Danger
  • Sickness
  • Cliche busting characters
  • Hopefully likable cast
Hm. Anything else interesting I can talk about? Oh! Flies. Yeah. For some reason my room is the best place for a fly to die. What is up with that? I don't know, girl. Mwahaha. quote/reference from/to Enunciation Emergency.  I'm extremely tired so I'll talk to you.... probably tomorrow.

Hasta maƱana!

No comments:

Post a Comment