Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hmm. This doesn't have a name. Oh dear.

Hello!!!!!!

First of all, I LOVE dogs. Like seriously.
For instance, do you know what this breed is? I will tell you next post, but please post what you think it is in the comments. I think I will keep doing this. Hmmmmm.. FANTABULOUS IDEA, Pupplez. Yeah. also I change what I call myself. :-) Back to dog...

AAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Hmmmmm.... Also, I am writing a novel (or at least, trying to) so I will post writing "tips" (hopefully...) for young writers. For instance: GAAAAHHH DOGS CAN'T SEE RED YOU FEATHERBRAIN!!!! Which I literally said to myself at some point...

I should say more huh? I usually am awake at 2-3:30AM and that's literally the only schedule I can give you because it changes EVERY 3 DAYS. I'm serious.

Want cute pictures of Chesterton?? If you don't, then I would recommend you don't read this blog cuz... dog pictures--especially of Chester--will be TOTALLY DOMINATING this thing... yeah. Here:

I can drive. I just look out the window and think of where we need to turn and WE GET THERE!!!

OMG THAT PUPPY IS SO. CUTE.
uhhh that's all. Want a hint for the breed thing earlier?? Here:

That should give you an idea... more or less. Mostly I'm just saying it's not a lap dog or something...

Bye. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment