Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cute Puppy Overload

Hello!!!!!

First of all, I want to shout out to Grandma, who was very close in her guessing!! Her guess was a Border Collie, and I don't blame her!! They look (and even act) verrrryy similarly. It's almost sinister! It's actually an Australian Shepherd. :-)



Australian Shepherds on top.  Very similar. So... Congratz!!!!!!!!! 



Hmmmmmmmm... Oh yes!! last night there was YET ANOTHER new bug in my room. Yikes!! I swear it's haunted. I SWEAR!! I slept on the couch (which I haven't slept on in a while, so it was covered in lumps of lumped-up lumpy blankets. Hmmph).

And! She also just recently got back from Hawaii! She suggested we see if Chester could figure out a new puzzle toy that Buffy (her dog) was having trouble with. Hilariously adorable!!!






SO. CUUUUUTTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






uh... today... hmmm


 try that!   That one's not too hard. I think. Just be glad I didn't do Russian Toy, English Setter or Leonberger!! Pay attention! I am going to do one of those next time, but I won't remind yoou soooo... :-)

Wellp, I'm exhausted and have A Horrible, Possibly Fatal Cold, so I should sign off. Actually it's not possibly fatal, it's not even that bad; but I do feel blechy so.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment