Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, January 16, 2015

Working on Things

So.

I was working on a YouTube video with my friend, The Mighty DragonWolf. Want a sneak peek?? Ok:


hehe. Cool right? I know; now you just can't wait to see the video. But you must!! It is the law! Or so says YT. Reference to the unmade video!! I'm terrible! 



Ok. So. Yesterday's breed was a Greyhound!! Congratz! Well. Let's do...


Darn. I can't give credit without giving it away. :-(


I don't think I really have any news-- Oh right! a fly died on my desk yesterday, My mom squished him with a water glass (accidentally). Now the zombie fly haunts my room, the fly's spirit haunts my fresh glass of water and his ghost is rendezvousing with other flying bugs!! Gaaaahhhh!


αντίο

(that's Greek!)

1 comment: