Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Computer Fritz

Hmmmmmmmmmm... Well good guesses everyone but no one has gotten it right yet!! Actually, no one has posted their guesses yet soooooo... yeah. It was a......................




















n Afghan Hound!!!! Here we are! Hopefully you "studied"!



Aw so cute!! And, if you have been reading my story, this dog looks EXACTLY like the way I imagine Kemmie. Cool huh?



Hm. My computer is COMPLETELY FRITZING. Every 3 minutes it goes: on gmail: "Unable to reach Gmail. Please check your internet connection." On here: " An error occurred while trying to save or publish your post. Please try again. Dismiss" On Youtube: " "  (Yes I am watching Day of the Flutter. And you should too! It's the BEST! It makes me laugh so hard I cry, and then I cry cuz it's so sweet, and then I laugh again and get shivers. Wow. And while you're at it watch the rest of the series!)
anywhere else: "

Unable to connect to the Internet

Google Chrome can’t display the webpage because your computer isn’t connected to the Internet.






so. GAR annoyance ensues. 











Well, I wrote all that yesterday but had to leave it up all night because of the fritzing problem... gee. Well. I will write more later if I have anything interesting to say, but for now...

Auf Wiedersehen





1 comment:

  1. I would have guessed the Afghan. My brother had a St. Bernard/Afghan named Bernie. She was really cool.
    Hope your computer glitches have ended.

    ReplyDelete