Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, February 4, 2017

January 2017 Thoughts/Snippets

Guys in KH: STOP PAUSING BEFORE/AFTER YOU SAY SOMEONE'S NAME!!!! "What do you want to do... Xion?" "Riku... why are you siding with the heartless?!" "Kairi! .. Remember what you said before?" "Xemnas... is exasperated from all the 'fixing' we've had to do." "You're missing the whole point... roxas."  1/19 1:24 AM

Also, by the way, I DESPISE DiZ!!!!!! 1/19 3:15AM


Also; guys in KH: stop pausing in the middle of sentences? like... "Oh.. okay.. nobody needs to keep a bunch of memories that aren't real, right? .. you want to remember all the people.. that are really important to you... Anybody... would choose that.." Otherwise I would point out that the voicing is good, but there's a few too many pauses. This would be better: "Oh.. okay.. Nobody needs to keep a bunch of memories that aren't real, right?.. You want to remember all the people that are really important to you.. Anybody would choose that..."
"I want... to be with you two."
Okay pauses: "I was told... the master was struck down." Okay because of sadness.

When you found a new song a few days ago but you won't let yourself listen to it nearly as much as you want so that it will be good for a long time. 1/30/17 12:53 AM

Quote reactions:
Kairi: Come on, Sora! We made it this far by sticking together!
Me: What? You've been in a coma for like this entire game!
1/30/17 12:57 AM

Sometimes goofy is just so obnoxious. "This is a heartless world, so maybe it'll just disappear." (donald and sora gasp) "But no worries! Even if this place goes poof,,, our hearts ain't goin nowhere! I'm sure we'll find our pals again. ha-Yup! I just know that we will! A-hyuck!" Exact quote but you kind of have to hear the slow meter in which he says that. like no. - 1/30/17 1:08AM
Also, have you heard his voice in Japanese? Omg just imagine having to live with that. I'm sorry Goofy's Japanese voice actor but... 2/1/17 3:49PM

Another thing I find really annoying is when people talk to people under their breath.. not people that they're talking to, but like.. "I'll return this...... I promise.." like wow no really sora whoa you meant it when you promised that girl who you RELEASED YOUR OWN HEART (almost equivalent of killing urself?) FOR something? wow you really need to remind us ALL THE TIME about how PROMISES blah blah blah. like that is such a big theme in this series? If I were raised entirely on kingdom hearts, I would believe that as long as you promised someone something it would HAVE to come true. that's like the ENTIRE plot of chain of memories (aside from all that other stuff) is that Promises Always Come True no matter whether they are Fake Promises or not.
But anyway it happens other places too and it bothers me then too but I'm listening to a KH amv thingishmajig and so I don't kow what else hahalol.
I'll add if I think of anything.
-1/30/17 1:16AM
I mean like they do it in Kingdom Hearts a LOT.

Quote reactions:
Roxas: I didn't know you could summon the keyblade!
Xion: You know? neither did I.
Me: YES YOU DID YOU BOTH DID. Xion was literally introduced as "another of the keyblade's chosen"!! HOW DID YOU FORGET?
2/1/17 3:29PM

Roxas: Xion! No! Who else will I have ice cream with?
Me: Axel...?


No comments:

Post a Comment