Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, January 30, 2017

Look What's Everywhere!!

WOO IT'S HERE HYPE TRAIN COMING😁😁 πŸš…πŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸš„πŸš„πŸš…πŸš†
HYYYPEE
so guess what's been chasing me round the web?
Just this:
 And this:

And this:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are two others, a vertical and another youtube ad with the pic and not just the blue background.
here's one!!!

just gotta track down one more... I don't know why I'm doing this, but like WOO SO EXCITING. I wanna go to the vid game store! But also I don't really wanna go spend 60 bucks like right after christmas and stuff idk. .. meehh                                                                                                  also i gots to do homework!!! I'm uh barely into chapter 2 of Fred haha chm. ugggggggggh. and now i hafta do i-ready BUT there's a catch i can't do it after 9 PM for.... .. .. reasons???? I DON'T KNOW. why ugh                                                                                                             so yeah and i can't just go get a new video game!!! I will get nothing done for weeks!!!! Aaaughh!!!!                                            agony. sigh.                                                                                     Found it!!

"I'm pretty sure dogs and girls have been friends since pre-hysterical times." - The dog (Dad), 1/29/17 4:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment