Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

YOYOYO Epic Mickey Appreciation Week

Days 3 and 4 (whoops)

3: Favorite shop

The Hat Shop!! Perhaps the least-visited shop on our radar, aside from perhaps the Gag Fac, but come on, there's literally nothing in there (except a projector screen, but I meant to do, it's basically a double-doorway), and it's inaccessible for most of the game. Anyway, the Haberdasher is ver ver sweet and eccentric, and we should change outfits more often! I think the reason we don't go in there until endgame usually is because most or all of the costume pieces are obtainable by means other than purchase. You are saying (bc I know you're thinking this, Penguin): But Pupplez! Not the camera shop?? Where are your loyalties??????

They are right here next to m... oh. Yeah okay I lost 'em, but ehhhhh it's fine. It's bc there're only FOUR spreads of photo album pages??????? There's only room for... either 48 or 64 (p sure it's the first one) pictures! Blasphemy!

Day 4: Favorite NPC

Ezra!! Oh, yes, the homeless male dog from Epic Mickey 1. He just makes me laugh ;-P
Close second? Shoot I was going to say Male Goat (Hey.) but then I remembered Louis. And THEN I remembered the male dog in Mean Street South -- You know, the one who says "There's always this loud, popping noise on the roof of the detective agency"? AND ALSO: those people in Mean Street in EM1? Like ... what's his name, Rufus McBark? Maybe him? Idk. Who tells us that doom is coming... and whoever says how.. idk lol. I wanna play EM1 again, but it's hard and scary and lonely. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment